Wednesday, October 21, 2009

new wave singles




These 3 are single 7"s released from New Wave and they're fan-fucking-tastic. New Wave ranks pretty highly on my favourite album list so any tracks off that album are going to be pretty solid in my books. Stop! was pressed 4500 times on black, with another 500 on yellow. Thrash Unreal got 6500 black presses with another 500 on red. White People for Peace was pressed on 4500 blacks, 1000 whites and another 500 on red.

Even if you can only find the black presses of any of these, they are such great tracks (and all 3 have fantastic b-sides that aren't on New Wave) so you should grab them. I've got a spare black Thrash Unreal if you want to hit me up on Limited Pressing for a trade.

I've not managed to track down a yellow Stop! or a red White People for Peace so let me know if you've got either to trade. I have, however, scored a white press of White People for Peace which is signed by Tom Gabel - ace!




































0 comments:

Post a Comment