Thursday, October 8, 2009

the disco before the breakdown



I picked this up for next to nothing along with a bunch of other Against Me! 7"s from Real Groovy earlier in the year. It turned out to be one of the harder ones to decypher the pressing info about, and I'm still not sure if this is from the 15 or 16th pressings.

Disco is one of AM!'s earlier recordings, and the rawness of the band is really apparent with this release. I'm pretty into the title track, and ended up dropping a sweet penny on a 1st press of this on red a couple months ago. I think the red was limited to 336 or some silly amount like that.

The seller was also nice enough to stick a free 12" into the package when sending, and I'll write about that a bit later on. Until then, enjoy the pretty pictures after the cut and tell me what press the purple record is from.









0 comments:

Post a Comment