Friday, October 30, 2009

against me! is reinventing axl rose



Against Me!'s first full length is a total classic - can you believe this is over 7 years old now? Crazy shit.

It's got heaps of really awesome tracks like Pints of Guinness Make Your Strong and Walking is Still Honest. If you don't have this record you are a failure, go and buy it now.

Seriously. I'll wait.



Ok, so there have been 27 pressings of this, amounting to over 20,000(!) individual discs. This copy is from the 10th press on a beautiful butter yellow (limited to 550) which I picked up off ebay a month or two ago. Really I should have taken some pics of it rather than using the ones from the ebay listing, but their pics are way better than what mine normally turn out like so maybe I won't bother.

EDIT: I did bother, but I shouldn't have. The ebay ones are definitely better.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment