Tuesday, October 13, 2009

the acoustic ep



I originally picked up the clear press of this Against Me! 7" from Real Groovy in Wellington and was really stoked. Was even more stoked when a clear gold press came up on ebay and it didn't get away.

From what I understand, both of these colours were part of the first press, limited to 267 for the clear and 256 for the clear gold. Sabot aren't exactly clear about those details so I could be wrong (clarification anyone?), but maybe I should just email them and ask.

I really love the simplicity of this EP, all the tracks are so raw and basic. There's still a fair few copies of this coming up on ebay, if only the black press. Do yourself a favour and get this. Sharpish.

I think I mixed up the inserts when I took these pics. The darker yellow slip is supposed to be with the clear wax and the lighter slip with the clear gold. I'm sure you can use your imagination.














0 comments:

Post a Comment