Thursday, November 19, 2009

o pioneers!!! + city and colour



Picked up these two 7"s off ebay a few weeks back and they were waiting for me when I got home tonight.

Sleeping Sickness is a great acoustic track by City and Colour, and also happens to be the track I'm trying to learn on the ukulele right now. It's a sad song but it's so beautiful, check it out if you get the chance. This 7" is the first pressing (I think there's only been 1 so far anyway) on black wax out of 1000.

Next up we have Under the Influence 10, the O Pioneers!!! split with New Bruises. I've not heard of New Bruises but I have just recently discovered O Pioneers and I'm pretty damn impressed. I really love the folky hardcore sound (oxymoron?), but you should check out their myspace (or their profile on Punknews) and listen to the tracks they have.

After you've done that, at the very least you should go and grab their latest 12", Neon Creeps - if not their entire catalogue.


I really love the artwork on both of these 7"s
















0 comments:

Post a Comment