Wednesday, November 4, 2009

the butterfly stroke



I bought this 7" partly because I love the colour of the wax and partly because I thought it could be worth something. I'm not a fan of Mudhoney. I've heard of them but know none of their work and don't really have an interest to find out.

I found this in Slow Boat Records in Wellington still wearing the original price stickers it had when it was first put onto the shelf. I figure with a name as big as Sub Pop written all over a brand new record that's been in the store for 10 years, someone must be looking for this.

Hit me up on Limited Pressing if you're interested in trading.


The only wear I can see on the record is the two small stains on the sleeve from where the price stickers have been all these years. It's in otherwise mint condition.






0 comments:

Post a Comment